Frame Builder Angle Finder - Digital
iGaging AngleCube® - Digital Angle Gauge - 3rd Generation
Digital angle finders/cubes are very helpful in leveling your frame jig base and uprights as well as determining the angle of each tube of the frame. They're an essential tool for building and modifying motorcycle frames and have many uses around the shop.
The 3rd generation Angle Cube is smaller, lighter, and calculates faster. It also has a rechargeable battery that charges via the included USB cable.
iGaging AngleCube® - Digital angle gauge product specifications
- 3-Side Rare-Earth Magnets, 4-Side Measuring
- 3-in-1. Digital Level + Bevel Gauge + Tilt Gauge.
- IP54 Dust and Moisture Protection
- Military grade anodized alloy body (2.13” x 2.13” x .91”)
- Micro USB charging port (cable included)
- Large clear LCD display, reversible reading
- Precision Digital Level Sensor
- Designed and Engineered in California
- Measuring: 4 X 90° - Repeatability: 0.1°
- Resolution: 0.05° - Accuracy: ± 0.2°
- Rechargeable battery installed
- Auto Shut Off
Is Universal Part: Yes
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1979 Yamaha XS650 XS650F