GL1200 Float Pivot Pins (not included in GL1200 Master Kit)
Up until now, float pins have been available only from Honda as part of a "Float Set" which includes the float. The Honda part number for the set is: 16013-MB0-671
GL1200 Float Pivot Pins
Sold in sets of 4
Float pins can be a bear to remove. Often they are bent or damaged in the process. Sometimes, they must be "sacrificed" to avoid breaking the float pivot posts cast into the carb body.
Note: These will not fit gl1100 Float Pivot Pins"
Pins are made from precision ground alloy steel. They're cut to length to close tolerance and finish turned in a collet chuck.
They include a useful taper on one end (this is the end you should insert first ...removal is always in the opposite direction). Be sure to de-burr the float pivot post bores on the carb body before installing these. Make sure the corresponding bores in the floats themselves are free of burrs as well. The float must pivot freely when installed for proper operation.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1984 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1985 Honda GL1200 GL1200I-LTD
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate
- 1986 Honda GL1200 GL1200SE-i Goldwing LTD
- 1987 Honda GL1200 GL1200A Goldwing Aspencade
- 1987 Honda GL1200 GL1200I Goldwing Interstate