Hagon RS Shocks Standard 330mm GL1000 - Black with Chrome Springs
One Pair Hagon Road Shocks with Black Body & Chrome Standard Springs.
- 330mm/13.0" Eye-to-Clevis
- 60mm/2.4" diameter Standard springs
- 80mm/3.1" of travel.
- Top Bushing 14mmx24mm- Bottom Bushing LH 14mmx24mm- RH 10mmx19mm
- Adjustable by 3-position stepped cam ring
- Double sealed nitrogen cell- automatic compression & rebound damping.
- Two (2) Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- Two (2) shocks - these come as an assembled pair.
- Comes with spring adjuster wrench.
- Chrome Springs.
For a rider weighing between 80kg/180lb and 105kg/230lb
Hagon are a well respected name for shocks - going back many, many years. British bikes were always known for their handling - and some of that was down to the shocks fitted to those bikes - Girling was one of the premier shocks during the heyday of British bikes. When Girling got out of the motorcycle shock business, Hagon took over that side of their shock making - and have continued to improve the shocks steadily over the years and continue the tradition of making shocks for spirited riding..
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
- 1975 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000
- 1976 Honda GL1000 GL1000-LTD
- 1977 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1978 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing
- 1979 Honda GL1000 GL1000 Goldwing