Li-On Battery LDLFP14L-A, 134mm L x 88mm W x 145mm H
Great battery for your custom cafe racer and bobber projects. Much smaller and lighter than lead acid batteries, comes with packing to fit the battery box. The manufacturer expects Li-on batteries to last on average about twice as long as a lead acid battery in the same application, making the effective cost differential much lower.
- 134mm length, 80mm width, 160mm height
- Ultra light - on average 1/5 the weight of lead acid batteries. Save about 6.5 pounds compared to YTX14AHL-BS. Weighs 2.28 lbs (1032 grams).
- Zero sulfation for longer service life.
- Holds unloaded charge for one year without maintenance, great for motorcycles put up for the winter. Generally there is no need for tender.
- No explosive gasses during charge, no lead, no acid.
- 12V. Max Charge 14 Amps.
- It is important that the equipment on your bike does not over charge this battery to preserve its longevity.
Is Universal Part: No
OEM Number(s): N/A
Motorcycle Fitment: N/A