Official Randakk Race Team Cap
Limited Quantities of this exclusive item are now available!
You may not be able to ride as well as Dennis Parrish or Chris Carr, but you can look just as sporty as they do strolling though the pits during race weekends.
High-profile design embroidered with Randakk's Cycle Shakk logo on the front.
Color: ALL BLACK ....the best color to make stunning silver hair pop!
High-spec item sourced from a top-tier vendor. I demanded a cap that's resistant to greasy fingers, beer stains and flying spaghetti sauce. I wear mine just about everywhere I go except weddings, funerals and tax audits.
Sharp eyes may spot a few celebrities and hip-hop artists wearing this cap in some rather surprising places!
Adjustable sizing back-tab design so one size fits all noggins ...from Pee Wee Herman to Shaquille O'Neal.
Price includes shipping!
Product Placement Standing Offer:
Get yourself published in a national magazine or appear in a national TV show (network or cable) wearing this cap and receive $1,000 immediately from Randakk!
- Only one such prize will be awarded ...to the first qualifier.
- You must be identified by name and in the foreground. It is not necessary to mention Randakk, but the Randakk logo must be visible ...without a magnifying glass!
- Sorry - ??minor? publications like WingWorld, Walneck??s or AHRMA Vintage Views do not qualify. Must be a wide-circulation periodical such as Cycle World, Motorcyclist, Motorcycle Classics Magazine, etc.
- Wide-circulation magazines not specifically associated with motorcycling can qualify. Examples include: Rolling Stone, GQ, Esquire, Motor Trend, Road and Track, Cosmopolitan, etc.
- Directly sponsored competition riders, suppliers, business partners, fabrication partners, vendors, consultants or other entities with a business connection to Randakk??s Cycle Shakk are not eligible.
- AHRMA competitors (other than Chris Carr and Dennis Parrish) are eligible.
- If you think you qualify, alert us with the evidence via the contact form
- Decisions of the judge (Randakk) on any aspect of this promotion are final. There is no appeal process.