Keyster Premium 'Nencho' Carb Kit CB750-K2
The ultimate carb rebuild kit from Keyster. For 1971 Honda CB750-K2 4-cylinder motorcycles. Four (4) kits are required to service a set of carbs.
These kits contain parts not normally available - and help solve rough running issues related to these CB750 carbs.
Included in the kit are:
- 4 x different Jet Needles - Lean, Standard (27201), Rich, Richer
- Needle Jet and Needle Jet Holder (Emulsion Tube)
- 4 x Needle Circlips
- 6 x different main jets - 104, 106, 110, 114, 118, 123
- 3 x different pilot jets - 39, 40, 45
- Float Bowl O-Ring
- Carb Top Gasket
- Float Needle Valve Assembly with Washer and Clip
- Air Screw and Spring
- Drain Screw with O-Ring
- Fuel Joint O-Rings